Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Trouble 431 Days Breakdown

Get More: Music News

Trouble rounded up his band of brothers and gave MTV a breakdown of his latest mixtape, 431 Days. Compared to his previous efforts, Trouble stepped it up this go around. If you haven’t done so, download it here. “ATL” (featuring Alley Boy). “We basically just tellin’ these folks what it is for real on ‘ATL.’ Where I came from as a jit all the way up to this point.” “U Don’t Deserve Dat.” “I’m basically just tellin’ like for the females who be sittin’ around gettin’ beat up by dudes and still stay, I’m tellin’ y’all, y’all don’t deserve that. For dudes that are good dudes … who be sittin’ at home and their women out freakin’, doin’ what they doin, I’m tellin’ him he don’t deserve that. And I’m goin’ into specifics about that in my verses.”

No comments:

Post a Comment