Friday, May 18, 2012

GROUPIE TALES!!! Find Out What It's Like To MAKE LOVE To R&B Singer TREY SONGZ!!! (Ladies This EXTREMELY GRAPHIC Tale Is GUARANTEED To Make You MOIST)

Here's what one groupie has to say about Trey Songz: It was late spring 2004, I had just moved back to Virginia from Atlanta and was starting to get settled back into the area. Well, I drove down to Richmond one weekend to meet a friend at a club to do some dancing and catching up because I hadn't seen him since I had moved. I'm a chick raised in Virginia, I have ass, more than enough tits to spare but I don't have the tiny waist and abs that attract men like "The Prince..." so I thought nothing of it until I was actually about to leave. As soon as I step out of the door I hear "Not leaving so soon are you?"; I turned around and saw "The Prince.." standing by the alley on the side of the bar/club with the '804 Boyz'. I responded by telling him it was late, I had a long drive ahead of me and politely told him goodbye before trying to head toward my car. He must have run to catch me because he was quickly in my space asking me to chill with him at his hotel, he continued to tell me that he was heading back to New York the following evening and wanted the company of a pretty young lady such as myself for the night. At the time I wasn't involved with anyone, I actually came out of a emotionally draining and sexless relationship and wanted to "be free". I followed him back to his hotel and we made our way to his room which was modest and what I expected it to be. We did talk but after a while talking turned into kissing and his lips were very soft. He took my hand and lead me from the couch over to the bed where we both sat down. While kissing my neck, he whispered in my ear and asked me remove my top. He was very smooth, felt like he never removed himself from my neck and I definitely didn't know exactly when my bra was removed. I didn't realize it until he stood up and removed his shirt and jeans. He reached into the pocket of his pants and removed a condom then approached me on the bed. He held the condom with his teeth as he helped me remove my pants and thong. He kissed my feet, legs, thighs and for a moment I thought he was going to go down on me but was relieved when he didn't (if he does that for a chick he first met then he's doing it to everybody). He continued his kisses up my stomach and when reaching my breast he began to slowly lick and suck on my nipples. That's a sensitive area and my moans seemed make his d*ck jump, which I could feel on my leg at that point. I placed myself further up on the bed while he removed the condom from the wrapper and put it on but to my surprise he didn't immediately put it in. He sucked on his index and middle finger and proceeded to slide them in my box. I was tight, given I hadn't had sex in over six months, but after him slowly feeding his fingers in and out of me and using his thumb to rub my clit; there was no discomfort. I was wet, he was turning me on in a way I had not felt in a long time and I wanted more than his fingers. So, yeah, I begged until he finally gave me what I wanted. He was average size, maybe eight inches, and I loved every bit of it. He likes to take things slow, deep strokes and talks dirty in your ear like you have been with him for years and your making love. He likes to gently pull your hair and kiss your lips and neck while he hits it from the back. He's a very attentive lover, he knew when to take things slow but when to blow my back out. He listened to everything I had to say and what I wanted him to do until we were done. From the time he entered me to him laying beside me falling asleep, it was all of thirty to fourty minutes. I was spent after I came in the beginning so it was more than plenty for me. He fell asleep with his arms around me at first but eventually rolled away. After two or three hours of being comatose myself, I got up, got dressed and left after kissing him on the forehead. I didn't leave a number or anything, I wanted to leave things the way they were. I headed home with a smile on my face and after a while let him drift from my mind. That is until I saw his video for "Gotta Make It', guess he was signed huh? lol. A picture, video or song on the radio is all I need to remind me of that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment