Friday, September 21, 2012

REALITY STAR Tamar Puts Akon ON BLAST . . . Claims That He NEVER Discovered Lady Gaga . . . And That He Is A LIAR!!!

You know how AKON is always telling people that he DISCOVERED Lady Gaga??? Well apparetly that ain't true. Here is what Tamar told THE BREAKFAST CLUB, the top NYC Morning Radio Show: Charlamagne: Vince, are you the reason that Lady Gaga never mentions Akon? Or never gives him any credit? Tamar: Why would she mention Akon for? He’s a liar and the truth ain’t in him. What was the story he told? Because I was there when [Vince] discovered Lady Gaga and Akon was nowhere near. I’m just trying to be honest. I mean, from what I know, is that RED ONE was his producer and so that’s how he got that credit. You know how people be stealing peoples publishing and stuff like that [. . .] and that’s how that happened, but he didn’t find her on Myspace like this one [points to Vince] did. He didn’t find her on the roller-skates with the bikini top. I’m sorry I just don’t like it when people be lying like that. Just tell the truth. He needs to sit down in all seats in Yankee stadium, he is a liar” Then Vince said his piece: Next time that [Lady Gaga] is in town, I'll have her come here and talk to you. . . Charlamagne: One last question . . . how did GaGa get signed to Akon? Tamar: She is NOT SIGNED to Akon . . . Vince: Charlamagne, I love you . . . but I'm going to clear the air one time. This is Vincent D Herbert, and GaGa is not signed to Akon. We wish everyone good luck and god bless. WOW .. . well whether he "discovered" her or not . . . Akon sure is CASHING OUT on all those royalty checks though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment