Monday, November 28, 2011

Pooch Hall Reveals JAIL STINT At Bayou Classic!


Over the weekendLance Gross and Pooch Hall were among the celebrities in New Orleans for the Bayou Classic at the Superdome. And they did a bit of good between all the parties.  During a panel where they shared their life experiences with today's youth, Pooch Hall revealed a jail stint from his past.  Deets inside.....
Over the weekend, Do-Gooder YBF stars Lance Gross, BET's "The Game" actor, Pooch Hall and "ATL" star Jackie Longhosted a celebrity panel for The "Achieve One" Youth Empowerment Summit during the annual Southern University and Grambling State University Bayou Classic Weekend.
During the panel, the actor told the 500 students how they overcame set backs as black actors, told students to stay focused and out of trouble and urged students to never give up.
Pooch Hall shockingly revealed,
"Not too many people know this, but I had a run in with the law years and years ago where I was jailed for four months. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and with the wrong people. It's important that you have good influences and surround yourself around good people because not everyone gets a second chance like I did."
And Lance Gross added,
"One of the biggest struggles I faced growing up was being a shy kid. I had to learn to overcome this and although I'm still a shy guy I haven't let it hold me back from opportunities."

No comments:

Post a Comment