Saturday, November 26, 2011

Is The Beef Squashed? 50 Cent Speaks On T.I. Situation. Urges Fans To Be More Positive & Support Street King



50 Cent is dead serious about wanting to feed one billion people in need. He doesn't want fans getting distracted from helping him reach that goal by getting caught up in whether or not he has issues with T.I.

Fif touched on the subject today via Twitter. He said he spoke with Tip last night. While he didn't reveal what was discussed, he did remind fans that Street King and helping those less fortunate is much more important than any beef.

"Look how much you fools have been tweeting about me and @tip I spoke to him last night you sh*t heads should be tweeting about street king," 50 wrote. "You know I try to do the right thing. I'm starting to feel like good guys finish last. You talk more about sh*t that can go bad then positive things."



No comments:

Post a Comment