Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wiz Khalifa: Drake "Boofed Me" On "Work Hard" Remix

Wiz Khalifa sat down for an interview with Montreality recently where he spoke about his childhood interests, becoming a father, and also how Drake was supposed to be on his "Work Hard, Play Hard" remix but it didn't work out because Drake never passed him a verse to put on the track. "He boofed me, man. He was supposed to do his verse and he ain't do it, so we had to put it out. But it ain't no love lost. You know, people get that done all the time in the industry." He also revealed that he would love to work with Nas in the future if given the chance. "I wanna get in the studio with Nas; that would be cool. I think, just lyrically, that would take me to another level. I've just been listening to a lot of his old CDs—well, they're old now, but they're not even that old. Street's Disciple and shit like that. That was released in 04. That was some really good shit and I think it got slept on. It was one of my favorite albums of that time."

No comments:

Post a Comment