Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Photo Of The Day: Diddy Shows Off His Oscar


Hello World,

Waking up the day after such an incredible experience is humbling.

I have had so many dreams, some came true others are still being worked on. That said, being apart of a film that shows the drive and determination of kids who seemingly have no hope, no future, and nothing but obstacles, has taught me that there is a universal spirit of faith and character in all of us that binds us. Their story is my story, is our story, is your story at some real level, we can relate. Once the flame is ignited in us, nothing can stop us. I hope to be that spark that makes everyone believe anything is possible. God bless you all and I thank you for sharing in this honor with me.

Sean Combs via TheLifeFiles

Diddy has won his first Oscar for being the executive producer for, “Undefeated.” The movie won the award for, “Best Documentary.” Check below for a clip from the documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment