Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nick Cannon Gets at Chelsea Handler on Twitter

When Nick Cannon got wind that Chelsea Handler was trash talking Mariah again, he took to his Twitter to air out his frustration with the controversial talk show host.

"I hear @ChelseaHandler is out there talking shit about my wife again! She's lucky I'm trying to live right now! Jesus my cup runneth over. When miserable people see happiness they must attack it. You know me, I'm always up for a good joke or wise crack but when people talk about my family the "Hood" in me wants to come out!"

This all started after Chelsea went on Howard Stern's radio show where she took shots at the new mom's weight and calling her fake.

"She's worse than Elizabeth Taylor. She's just so ridiculous with her body. You see her one day and she's like 50 pounds heavier or lighter, I mean what is she doing? I don't even understand what hemisphere people like that operate in. There's nothing real about her and her Hello Kitty whatever."

Check out more of what Nick had to say about Chelsea:



Source: globalgrind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment