Monday, December 26, 2011

50 Cent Teams Up With Chris Brown for New Track (Blog)


50 Cent is bringing out the big guns on his upcoming album by teaming up with international superstar Chris Brown for a new track on his upcoming album.

The track, called "Lighters," will be produced by the legendary Felli Fel, who recently broke the news about the collaboration.

"I just did 50 Cent's new record with Chris Brown. It was supposed to be my record. I produced it, me and Chris wrote it. He sings the hook and did a verse as well."

Fel also added that he was the mastermind behind the two getting together, which was carefully planned out.

"I meticulously put these two together because I realized they never did a record together and I found that odd. 50 loved the record and the next day I get a call from [50's manager] Chris Lighty saying, '50 wants the record.' I was kinda torn because it was one of those bittersweet things. I knew what we had with this record. It's probably going to be the biggest record I've ever done."

Are you interested in hearing what Chris and Fif have to offer?

Source: thisis50.com

No comments:

Post a Comment