Monday, August 1, 2011

J.Cole & Trey Songz Plan To Shoot Video


A few days ago, “Can’t Get Enough” J.Cole’s duet with Trey Songz sprung a leak. Apparently, the song will appear on Cole’s debut this fall. We chose not to post it out of respect for the album. Early yesterday morning, the duo confirmed that they plan on shooting a video for it as well.
And now, for my final thought: A few days ago, “Can’t Get Enough” sprung a leak. I hate leaks. It ruins the element of surprise. I took a leap of faith and after 3 minutes and 52 seconds, I tweeted “Cole got one“.
I’m no A&R, but this is the best record Jermaine has recorded (so far) leading into the album. It’s probably too late to scrap “Work Out”, but this has a great bounce and sounds perfect in these last days of summer. Did anyone else catch the “I’m from the Ville where they bang for the money, and carry 4-5′s like change for a 20″ line? Whoa. Hopefully, the brass at Roc Nation gives the record the attention it deserves. Cole World: Sideline Story drops September 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment