Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amber Rose Dishes On Difference Between Kanye and Wiz


Amber Rose gave an interview for the new issue of King magazine. In it she discusses how she first got to know Wiz Khalifa, and says dating Wiz is not a downgrade from Kanye.

"There’s no comparison in personalities. You know when people say how do you go from Kanye to Wiz Khalifa, that’s a downgrade. But the only question I can ask them is: have you ever dated Kanye? Because I have, and believe me, I did not downgrade at all. Not in any aspect, at all."

Rose says she first met Wiz when he came to pick up a pair of sunglasses he ordered from her. The two started talking, and became fast friends.

"We hung out, we were friends. That’s when I posted that picture [on Twitter] saying, “me and my little brother Wiz.” ‘Cause I was like, “I’m not dealing with no young rapper.”
The friendship quickly bloomed into something more, and when asked who made the first move, Rose answered that it was mutual.

"It was that energy and that feeling, we really fell for each other really hard really fast."

source: missinfo.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment